is a perfect combination of color ceramic glass and double glazed. This unit has a beautiful decration and thermal keeping function
SilkScreen Printing tempered glass is made by the top quality clear float or ultra clear float glass, through depositing a highly durable and resistant lacquer onto the flat and smooth surface of the glass, then by carefully baking into the furnace which is constant temperature, permanently bonding the lacquer onto the glass. Lacquered Glass has all the features of the original float glass, but also supplies wonderful opaque and colorful decorative application.
Double Glazed Ceramic Frit Glass is manufactured by fusing together 2 panes ,spaced by dry air or argon gas. It is with exellent solar heat insulation property which greatly reduces cooling or heating loads and make building looks colorful and beautiful.
Ceramic frit glass features
1. Contemporary colors - WENSHENG painted glass comprises 12 different colors. There are five light shades available, contrasting with four bold colors and one intense black
2. Resistance-WENSHENG Painted Glass has a special resistance to humidity making it ideal for use in high humidity rooms such as, kitchens and bathrooms etc.
3. Durability - As the paint is applied to the back of the glass, it is protected from damage, ensuring durability.
4. The brilliance of the colors within the range is far superior to gloss paints when trying to achieve a stunning affect.
Double glazed glass features
1. low heat gain and heat loss value (low U value)
2. reduce noise level by 30 dB. with inert gas in-filled, a 5 dB further reduction can be achieved.
Tempered glass features
1.Safety performance: tempered glass will appear hurtless obtuse angles when breakage.
2. Strength performance: Four times more than ordinary glass.
3. Heat stability performance: Three times more than ordinary glass, could bear the temperature change about 200°C.
4. Tempered glass has a very good performance of anti-curve, anti-impact intensity.
GB----15763.2, Chinese standard.
CE----EN 12150-2:2004 European standard.
SGCC---ANSI Z 97.1 USA standard
CSi---- AS/NZS 2208 Australia standard